Friday, April 16, 2010

Ragamufyn Original Artwork!

sunshine
I'm super excited to tell you about my latest project!
Ragamufyn Original Artwork!
I have always loved painting but the last few years have been consumed by another love... Fabric!
In the last few months I have been exploring as many creative outlets as possible. My goal with this is to wake up and create whatever I wish! It's really spectacular and I urge anyone and everyone to give it a try. I have no limits... The only outcome I strive for is happiness! Sounds great right?
Tomorrow when you wake up try something new. You never know what you may receive!

sunshine
rotating each piece creates a whole new one!
(compare with the above photo!)
♥♥♥

Original Artwork made with new and recycled materials.
Watercolor
Acrylic
Applique
Screen Printing
Recycled t-shirts
Canvas
Embroidery Floss
Wood

size: each one measures 18" x 15.75"

sunshine

Process:
The background was painted using watercolors in all the colors of the rainbow.
Between each color I added gold metallic.
The Rays of Light and the center of the sun were created using recycled t-shirts that I screen printed with a polka dot pattern and these were appliqued onto recycled canvas.
Next everything was glued into place.
To finish the piece the sides were painted with turquoise acrylic and striped with a blue metallic.
Look closely... my signature was embroidered on each piece!

sunshine


Share
ragamufyn.etsy.com
facebook
Copyright © 2010 Ragamufyn. All rights reserved.
Please feel free to Share and give Credit.
Thanks!

--mufyn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails