Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Karate Kid kind of Halloween

It's a Karate Kid kind of Halloween

Here's the DIY costume I made for my little little for Halloween this year. I got a karate gi online for around $20 and used recycled t-shirt scraps and acrylic paint for the rest of it.

The headband was made from a piece of t-shirt stitched together like a tube and turned and was hand painted using acrylic craft paint and some fabric medium.

I cut the applique freehand and pieced it together in a crafty style I think would make Mrs. Miyagi proud. Then top stitched the whole thing with gold thread.

Believe me... everybody WAS Kung Fu Fighting.



Share
ragamufyn.etsy.com
facebook
Copyright © 2010 Ragamufyn. All rights reserved.
Please feel free to Share and give Credit.
Thanks!

--mufyn

1 comment:

Tessa said...

love it! your lil man wears it well. He's a handsome one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails